Monday, April 29, 2013

Review of BE - DO - HAVE From Robert Kiyosaki and the Cashflow Quadrant






Today as I was selecting a book to read or reference in my personal development time I was drawn to a chapter from The Cashflow Quadrant by Robert Kiyosaki dealing with the question of, how do I get rich? As with so many teachings in goal setting, success or achievement the mindset or way of thinking seems to be the Achilles heel for the majority of people. Nearly everyone wants to create a ‘to do list’ that will allow them to get to their goal or their have and that’s where the disconnect happens.


Let’s look at an example of the golfer mentioned in the book. A lousy golfer chooses what he thinks he has to ‘do’…buying a new set of clubs vs. who he needs to ‘be’…learning the mindset and beliefs of a professional golfer in order to fix his game. You know the results on this one…a lousy golfer with fancy clubs, right? In a financial/business perspective this is the same thinking that keeps the poor and middle class stuck. They think by having the luxuries that make them look rich will make them rich hence the term ‘Keeping up with the Joneses’…obviously a broken model looking at the world today.


A while back I realized that I was of similar mindset to the majority and not the rich minority. I followed what my environment portrayed not realizing the limited and less fruitful outlook I had coming in the future. The great thing is each person can choose to change their situation and ways of operation to a BE – DO – HAVE formula. I reached my saturation point and began to seek personal development and a position in the “B” quadrant not long ago through an online home business. I can’t tell you the difference it made.


So, I wanted to give others a wakeup call, if the economy hasn’t already done that for you, to get on the correct path to living a wealthy life. The formula is a simple one, yet it takes discipline. I found that becoming a part of a community of entrepreneurs that share and follow the BE – DO – HAVE formula makes a huge difference in the level of success you can achieve. If you’re ready to start becoming one of the wealthy using the internet for a current or new business contact me and I’ll fill you in on who you need to BE – DO – HAVE.



Review of BE - DO - HAVE From Robert Kiyosaki and the Cashflow Quadrant

No comments:

Post a Comment